Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last 24 hours, and a bit!

So the last 24hours have been amazing. It started yesterday morning at 6:15 when I got up and got ready to go to C3 Bridgeman Downs (Christian City Church) for a Pastors and Leaders day. My goodness, it was the 2nd one that I have gone to and I leave feeling refreshed and relaxed, ready to keep going in what I am doing, with my job and within youth ministry at church. I also get to spend the day with incredible people to, being surrounded by the quality of leadership within the C3 movement for one whole day is great!I LOVE these days! It would have to be one of my top 10 things to do!

I got home around 6:30 last night and Brett and Jenny Anderson, people that I personally haven't seen for 9 years came over for dinner, they had just spent the last 6 minths immersed in preparations for World Youth Day and transferring 1200 locals from Canberra and 5000 international people. It was great to catch up with them and meet there 4 children. It was a late one though, got to bed around 11... it was a big day!

I went to get my eyes tested this morning, and I NEED glasses! So I will be entering the 4 eyed club soon. I am pretty stoked, as I have wanted to be apart of this club for years and FINALLY its happening. I new fashion accessory! Yes!

I am also pretty excited for tonight...Ignition is BACK on!!! will take some pics and let you know how it goes!!

Thats my catch up for the last day or so!

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

We need photos!

Kirsty said...

cause you are hot

foxylady said...

Love reading your blog and finding out what you are up to!!1
Wished we could catch up more, but keep blogging

Phrog said...

Bored with this entry, need more, comeon, dont start then stop

Phrog said...

Blah....at least I updated mine :P