Monday, August 25, 2008

I heart Jesus - therefore I heart my church!

Hi!
I just spent the last 24 hours in Brisbane looking for bridesmaid dresses for my sisters wedding in Marh next year...FUN! I got home a couple of hours ago, will upload some pics tomorrow to show you some of our adventures!

I also wanted to share with you how completly blessed I am to have an incredible church with awesome leaders! I love it! It is just the best thing ever!

I work as an RE teacher for our local high school, and have the privlige of being Jesus's hands and feet in that school to a generation of young people who don't know about Jesus at all. I had the opportunity 2 weeks ago to take a person to my church and see them impacted by God. It was amazing, the person came back this week and now wants to be in a connect group. So stoked. I am so excited for this person!

My church is great!

No comments: