Friday, September 12, 2008

Five Faves

I'm joining the movement that is sweeping acrosss the nation called...

Friday's Five Faves...here they are!

1.My all time favourite thing I do is go to IGNITION....Ignition in the past was on every Friday night, but is now alternating from Friday to Tuesday nights. I like it because I get to see young people strengthened and committed to God.

2. Molly - I love her to bits!! She's great company! She's pretty much a champ!


3. I love FB - I could spend hours on here...and I do!!! It's the social utility that connects YOU with the people around YOU! If you are not a member, you need to be...and you need to add me!!

4.I love these 2 people I couldn't live without them... they are so much fun! I couldn't do what I do without them!

5. I know this is going to sound weird, but I fully love my job... I could only find the Fundraising dinner flyer that my friend Annaliese made yesterday.


So there you go! there are my five faves of the week!

3 comments:

foxylady said...

You crawler you..but hey u r amazing. And I love u have joined the favs club..will it last

Kirsty said...

You are cool.

Kirsty said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SLACKER