Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I've been away for a while now...this is a bit emo....

Hey!

So I am sitting here at 10:30 at night listening to Brooke Fraser's song 'Shadowfeet'. It's currently on my MySpace profile - check it out www.myspace.com/beautiful_aj - I love this song!

I am feeling a little emo at the moment! I feel like things around me are in chaos, that things for other people are happening for everyone BUT me - I am still at home (a boomerang child at that!) AND feeling like I can not handle things anymore!
But then as I think over my life, I feel so, so blessed! I have the two most amazing and loving parents on the planet, a job I completly love, a church that is just the best, and a God who is so faithful to the dreams and desires locked in my heart! I think about the chaos around me and know that there will be a calm in the midst of the storm soon, I know there is a man out there who God has entrusted to me and who God has devoted fully to me - handpicked! And I know that when I feel I can't do it anymore - that God doesn't give me anything I can't handle!! God is so much bigger then all of this!

Thats me!

xxx

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Love you. All I can say is cherish these days still at home. Truly. It is a time that in years to come you will want to return to time and time again. (I know I do...just want to crawl home and hand over all decisions, bills, responsibilities to someone who has MY best interests at heart)

I love you. It will be okay

foxylady said...

HEY aj..SO SAD!!! wE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WE KNOW HOW AWESOME YOU ARE..AND DEEP DEEP DEEP DOWN WE LOVE HAVING YOU STILL LIVING AT HOME LOL

danndel said...

Hey Amy, I have to totally agree with Kirsty, cherish these days because one day you'll blink and it will have all changed!!!

Good on you too for counting your blessings and being thankful for what you have, its not always easy to do that!!

Always remember that we love you.