Friday, December 12, 2008

Life is Sweet!!

Hello fellow bloggers!



Well, I am trying to pick up my act in the whole blogging department...I don't know how to work many of the contraptions on this site...which makes me struggle a whole lot!



I am over my emo time...life isn't perfect, and never will be, but life is a journey!!



Life this week has slowly getting better! The last week and the next week has and is massive for me I had my work Christmas party last night - good times! Youth Christmas party tonight - fun times, Swan Lake up in Brissy tomorrow with my sister, sister in law and lovely cousins!! I have Youth leaders christmas Party on Sunday, HSIE department Xmas party and have had 2 xmas parties previously! So busy, busy busy! I am also trying to fit in gym time...life is full and hectic!!



Another thing!! My family is comin ghome for Christmas - minus Danny and Adele...but they will be up a few days after, but I am totally excited!! Can't wait to have everyone back and get a new family photo...I looked so icky in the last one!!!



There's my life this week!! Catch ya next time!



xxx

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Love you!

Phrog said...

WELLLL!!!!!! A flurry of posts then nothing, what happened, i`m delirious from lack of sleep and overwork and still hit up a blog post, come on schools out for the summer(no breaking into song here). What`s the go?