Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I wish my mum was here....


Not only so I could see my dad laugh & smile & be happy again, but for me too. I've had some pretty important occassions over the last few weeks, that I would have talked with my mum about... Having my annual work fundraiser, my Frocktober event, going out for dinner with a lovely gentleman, losing weight & just chatting to her about the stuff that goes on everyday... She was always interested in the things that happened, no matter how big OR small they were, if they were important to me - they were so precious to her. Noone seems to be as interested about my normal everyday details of life that my mum did, but that's a mum for you - I'm so glad my mum, was my mum - what a great example she was - I'll strive to be the mum that she was for me, for my kidlets! Life is so very different without her here.
FROCKTOBER!
About two weeks ago, I held my Frocktober event, & raised about $450 - if anyone would like to make it $500 that'd be great (http://www.frocktober.org/) Next year will be bigger & better, & will raise more awareness & money for ovarian cancer research. Here are some pics from this fun evening! My mum's sister Helen came on the night, that was very special. These photo's are by my friend Casey Nipperess.
.me.jess.janine.claire.



.some.of.the.girls.

.the.family.
.me.aunty.helen.adele.bethany.


.annelyse.kc.georgia.me.

Thanks for stopping by!

Big love to you all!!!

AJ Xx

No comments: