Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It was 4 months on Monday....

I hadn't seen the headstone, so Monday afternoon dad & I went for a drive to Lismore to see her. It was so, very sad.
We arrived, and BAM, there's mum... pink headstone, surrounded by beautiful flowers, she'd love it - everyone else's headstone around her is the normal brown & gold... but hers, hot fuschia! She'll stand out for years to come!!

My mum hole is still very present, raw and very real... it's not something that I'll just 'get over', or be healed from instantly within a few months. I lost my mum very suddenly and it hurts. I have good days, I have bad days. But the best thing is I have Jesus & the holy spirit who are the ultimate comforters on those bad, sad days.

Much love,

AJ Xx

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Awwww, she looks beautiful :) She would love the pink and the flowers :)

Kate said...

this is so beautiful, her headstone looks like a great reflection of her personality. xox

Hill St Friend said...

Looking good, sending hugs xx