Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Friends ...

I just wanted to give some kudos out to some of my lovely friends today... Some days I get so overwhelmed by what has unfolded the past few weeks, and not a day goes by that I don't get a text/call/coffee date from one or all of these people below. These friends have just been incredible. When I was away for 3 weeks, doing the stuff you've been reading about, I was getting texts/calls daily from some of these beautiful people. They have meant so much to me. Today I just wanted to introduce you to my crew...my wolfpack.
..

.mrs.amie.

.miss.shaz.&.miss.ruth

.mrs.amalie.

.miss.claire.

.mr.beau.

.miss.annelyse.

.miss.aliska.

This is just some of my peeps. There have been many more people who have texted, fed, flowered and been so kind... too many to put photo's to! So if you're one of those who don't have a pic up here... sorry but thank you for being you! I still love you and think you're amazing! Just ask me out for a coffee and I'll be there!

Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow.

No comments: